Saturday, July 29, 2006

Texas Weather

Here are some pics of some lightning I have taken. Lightning is hard to capture well, at least in my limited experience, but these aren't too bad. The last pic is one of my trees that was hit by lightning while I was standing outside in the rain, not cool. The line of no bark is the path of the lightning as it travelled. I was standing outside watching the downpour and I turned around to go into our door. The next thing I know I ear is ringing and my feet are tingling. I was about 30 feet away from the strike, scary stuff. Enjoy the pics.


 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Hoopy Frood said...

Oh, man!

I can't believe you were that close to a strike! I'm glad it wasn't any closer to ya...

I really like the third one. Captured some really cool color there.

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Hoopy Frood said...

BTW Got you added to the ol' Blogroll on my place. Hasta!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home