Tuesday, October 04, 2005

This is the only picture I currently have at work of family. I didn't have any digital prints of myself as a baby and we were having a deal at work where everyone was supposed to bring in a baby pic. So I took this picture in from home of my nephew Nathan Patton, son of my sister Andrea and husband Kevin.

The competition at work was to see if you could put the adult with the baby picture. What was funny is that everyone at work right away said 'Oh that one is Mike Deely'. I told them afterwards that it wasn't me and they said that the nerdy classes were a give away...

Now I am thinking why are nerdy glasses a dead give away for me? Do I exude nerdiness? I like to think that people see me as highly intelligent and nerd's are usually intelligent. So the give away was that I am just insanely smart. Or is it because I am also very cute?

Anyway, the pic is a cute pic I took while in Boise on a trip this year or last? I can't remember.

Let me know what you think of my new blog!

2 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Dude, anyone with a Ninja shirt exudes nerdiness.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger MikeD said...

Well you just wait 'till I show you my Face to Knee style, then we shall see who is nerdy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home